The reason there has been such a surge in SEO consultants is that many people are intimidated by the thought of having to use search engine optimization for their online business websites. Because there is no exact formula for SEO there are many so called “SEO experts” who can unfortunately only provide limited results but will charge thousands of dollars for their services. If you know what you should be looking for then it is relatively easy to spot these so called experts.
If any of these statements come up in the interview then it might be a good idea to find someone who is more qualified.
1. You Get Guaranteed Results
As there is no exact formula to follow when doing search engine optimization it is impossible to guarantee results. If they promise that your online business website will be on the first page of Google then there is a strong possibility that they either have a basic misunderstanding of SEO or they are talking about the use of AdWords which can finish up costing you a small fortune.
Google has a whole fleet of people tweaking the algorithm constantly, in fact it has been estimated that the algorithm can be modified anything up to 400 times in a year. Even though these modifications are usually only slight it can still affect your website.
2. Buying Back Links
If your SEO consultant starts off by advising the purchase of back-links (which can also end up being very expensive), then it is definitely time to move on. Let’s face it anyone can buy back-links and you don’t need a so called search engine expert to do this for you. In fact you could probably learn how to do it in no time at all, so why would you need to pay an SEO consultant to do it for you.
It is essential to have a well rounded SEO strategy for your online business website and if the consultant you have hired cannot produce one then you need to find one who can. There are numerous options available on the internet.
3. Is Your SEO Consultant Talking Over You?
If an SEO consultant tries to constantly talk over you there are one or two reasons for this (and possibly both). Firstly they may simply think that they are better and more knowledgeable than you are and that you will not understand anything they tell you, so they don’t really need to bother.
The important point to remember here is that you are the person who is employing them. You are actually the one who is doing them the favor and apart from the fact that it is very unprofessional it should be a sure sign that employing their services is a bad idea.
Secondly it is very likely that they don’t understand search engine optimization well enough to explain it in simple everyday terms.
There are some other obvious warning signs as well such as the use of black hat SEO methods and the spamming of social network sites, but these three points we discussed above should be quite enough of a tip off to get a more qualified SEO consultant if you want your online business website to be successful.
If your pharmaceutical company is in the process of developing a new drug to put on the market, are you sure you’re jumping through all the right hoops to see this process through to completion and ultimate success? Following the development stage, do you have the knowledge it takes to market your drug correctly? If you’re not sure about either of these questions, perhaps pharmaceutical regulatory consulting services are in order.
What a Pharmaceutical Regulatory Consulting Company Can Do For You
–They can advise you on your project every step of the way to ensure you are following FDA guidelines and protocols, saving you precious time and money that may be wasted due to mistakes and delays.
–They can offer strategic regulatory advice as well as execution: regulatory as well as clinical.
–They will conduct reliable drug safety reviews and clinical trials for your convenience
–They will help you develop a plan to bring in new investment partners and market your product effectively.
The pharmaceutical industry is a competitive one and is subject to some of the tightest regulations in the marketplace; so choose your consulting company wisely. It should have an excellent reputation as well as extensive experience in providing services exclusively to companies just like yours. It should have a long and successful track record of establishing small businesses and helping them grow. It should be able to provide you with one-stop consultation and execution services not just for one phase of the drug development process, but all four.
Pharmaceutical regulatory consulting companies are integral partners in helping dreams like yours come to fruition. They will help you avoid common pitfalls and find success in one of the toughest of all industries.
In every business in the internet world, big or small, there is a master plan designed systematically to attract visits or traffic to your website and consequently buyers. With an effective search engine marketing, SEO, and internet marketing campaign your website should get good end results. This could only be done by specialist, honest and up front consultants and results oriented SEO marketers.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is a strategy designed to increase the website page rank in the leading search engine such as Google and Yahoo by creating traffic to your website in every which way it can.
Various techniques in SEO
On page optimization
Meta tag optimization
Other white hat techniques
Off page optimization
Search engine marketing
Paid search engine marketing
Social networking optimization
Social media optimization
Off site SEO
On site SEO
Meta tags and description
With these basic strategies and techniques in SEO and internet marketing campaign your website should be starting to roll up the hill, but these must be done intelligently, systematically and with utmost care and only by specialist in the industry.
The investment in your product as well as in the internet marketing campaign must be spent wisely and should be protected by honest, up front and result oriented consultants. With these in mind it is imperative to find the right SEO consulting firm that will navigate your website from page to page in the leading search engine.
UpFront Consultant is a SEO consulting firm dedicated to deliver results for small business who wants to promote their products in the internet business world. A firm that will systematically and strategically tackle every bits and pieces in the context of SEO and will stop at nothing until end results be given to each and every client.
1. Listen to the introduction – Do not think ahead to your answer(s).
2. Ask 1-2 clarifying questions, if necessary – Begin to formulate a hypothesis in your head, and test if they are reasonable. While asking these questions, you buy yourself a few moments to postulate.
3. Do not ask for every piece of data. Some interviewers will try to overload you up front with meaningless data. If you ask for it, you may get it, but later find it irrelevant.
4. Take notes – Some suggest this is a faux pas, others think it is a great idea. Ask the interviewer if you need to take notes. Keep in mind that every real consultant, in real life, will almost without fail takes notes in an interview. If you can keep track of all of the minutia in an hour long client interview, more power to you.
5. Structure the problem – i.e. begin to fit the problem into one of the frameworks.
6. Pick a branch to probe – Develop hypotheses, ask for relevant facts, defend/refine hypotheses based on new information, probe further, and describe implications you see. *Key note: if you find yourself running down a rabbit trail of random issues with no end, stop, think, and go back up to 30,000 feet to see if you are even in the right ballpark. It is better to discover this halfway into the interview and leave yourself some recovery time, than to discover this when your hour is done.
7. Pick a second branch, and so on.
8. Prioritize your responses – Support your arguments with your strongest points first.
9. Put it all together – Try to answer overall questions (the big picture) with a reasonable, actionable conclusion.
• Review where you have been, and what you know
• Clarify what you do not understand, and what, with more time, you would like to know
• Solidify and tender your recommendation (where appropriate, as sometimes the interviewer cares less about your recommendation, and more about how you get to it).
10. Get feedback. Sometimes this is appropriate, sometimes it is not. If the case was a real example, they may tell you what really happened. Each case is a learning experience, and it might be good to know that you missed the boat completely – next time you will do better. If you go out thinking you hit it, but really missed the boat, next time you will make the same mistakes.